Pages

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Top 3 - May Challenge

Morning everyone. Very nearly halfway through the year - here in Scotland the children will be stopping for their summer holidays in the next couple of weeks. It's still winter though.....

I'm here to tell you about the Top 3 for last month's Challenge. Some fabulous cards this month and it was tough to choose a Top 3 but here they are.


Thanks for joining in with us this month. Only another 6½ months to go.....

We'll be back shortly with the new challenge.

Lots of love

The Cass-ettes

3 comments:

Leslie said...

OMGosh, I'm absolutely thrilled to see my card among your top picks! Thank you all so much! Congrats to the other top picks, and thanks for another fun challenge!
Hugs,
Leslie
Love To Scrap 2
Love To Scrap!

Sarah said...

Thank You!! Thrilled to have been picked in the Top 3 xx

Lady Joyful said...

Congratulations to the top 3!

When will the new challenge be going up? I thought it should have been up already, but I don't see it. I'd love to be able to link up :)